Monday, April 24, 2006

The Three Major Forms of Linear Death, short of suicide...


BioPsychoSpiritual...
Often enough, I've noticed that the form of dying you think you are going through, usually is not the actual death that takes you back to energy dispersion and displacement.
Example being, I Lockheed, am not physically dying, but I am psychologically dying. Chances are higher, that I will physically die(perhaps a CNS shutdown due to latent effects of methamphetamine based compounds and overly abrupt drug holidays, or perhaps more commonly: High Cholesterol, Cigarettes, and Stress).
Another example being. I am not spiritually dying, but I am physically dying. Chances are higher that you will be the walking mediocre dead, and live an average linear lifespan of 75-85 years and die a death of natural causes...
Kind of like Rock, Scissors, Paper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home