Monday, July 31, 2006

I'll Repent Tomorrow... I'll Suspend my Sorrow...

...sorrow, ow, ow... I recommend I borrow... bor row, row.... eat of the apples so young... On another note, since there was no collateral damage, I think it's awesome that the guy who blew up his multimillion dollar apartment on the UES, so his cunt wife couldn't get it... ending with the words, "instead of gold digger, you'll be an ash and rubble digger...", is so great... I hope that guy dies in peace now... ...and just like the guy who's feet are too big for his bed... somethings never fit... ...sleeping on the job... those rain drops are falling on my head....
...It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me...
Yenspot: 114.66

...on a secondary note, I would love to blow up my Negative Cash Flow, so some bitch who isn't a gold digger can't get my Negative Assets... talk about funny... how funny would that be?

Of course, I would never cause physical harm to anyone, but mental harm I can do... even though it's way worse sometimes(coming from someone with the 'luxury' of considering 'morals' and 'mental harm'... yo, they be folks who think they can relate to the black man, yo, and the minorities, bee, and they straight up busting bullshit on dat 'mental crap', be 'cuz' they be too bizoww dealling wit da gun shots yo in suburban new england bee.) fucking whatever. blow my 3 inch dick, and blindly lick al sharptons balls.

this town is in tatters... shattered... sher roo bae.... shattered.... I'm in tatters... life's just a cocktail party on the street....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home