Wednesday, November 24, 2004

11.2 k/s: the Escape Velocity of Earth...

Euro rips through light volume cumulus clouds to new highs... fib extensions to 1.43 in two months... just buy it now and make sure you have enough margin for dips... I decided not to add a beautiful picture of Earth's atmosphere, although I know it will eventually hold the Euro down... hopefully, by then, September of 2005-ish, I will have my debts paid off, my dynamic relationships in productive balance, and I can take advantage of it with a clear conscience. You just can't trade without a clear conscience. Going to spend Thanksgiving with my fiancee and oldest brother. Why didn't the asian in me drive me to go into medical school like the rest of my brethren? Basically, I'm just a liquidity provider at the expense of my soul. Can't even afford an IPOD for my fiancee's Christmas present. I feel like crying when I see myself trying to surprise her with a fucking casette walkman that's cheaper than the wrapping paper.

Tombstones in my eyes... I usually see them around this time of day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home