Wednesday, November 24, 2004

11.2 k/s: the Escape Velocity of Earth...

Euro rips through light volume cumulus clouds to new highs... fib extensions to 1.43 in two months... just buy it now and make sure you have enough margin for dips... I decided not to add a beautiful picture of Earth's atmosphere, although I know it will eventually hold the Euro down... hopefully, by then, September of 2005-ish, I will have my debts paid off, my dynamic relationships in productive balance, and I can take advantage of it with a clear conscience. You just can't trade without a clear conscience. Going to spend Thanksgiving with my fiancee and oldest brother. Why didn't the asian in me drive me to go into medical school like the rest of my brethren? Basically, I'm just a liquidity provider at the expense of my soul. Can't even afford an IPOD for my fiancee's Christmas present. I feel like crying when I see myself trying to surprise her with a fucking casette walkman that's cheaper than the wrapping paper.

Tombstones in my eyes... I usually see them around this time of day...

7 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Gindy said...

The Euro keeps going and going. I am wondering how long this will continue.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Search for my michigan jobs
blog, please!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my pharmacy employement
blog.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Look into my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Look who checking out my temporary staffing
blog?

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please proceed to my pharmacy jobs
blog when you find the time.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Sweetie, go and search my michigan jobs
blog for what you need.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home