Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Creature from the Black LaGOOGLE...


Two Probabilities for Google(GOOG) based on the crudest most childish Bifractal Self Similarity and Phi. I choose the green outcome. Even though I'm in critical debt with my balls hanging by a thread, I won't let you down... I can still influence some people who have assets. Price is to fill the Gap at 150.00 in January. Happy Halloween, I meant Thanksgiving. I would like to thank the turkey cold cuts from Food Emporium, and the instant mash potatoes. She is from a blue collar family and calls them 'lunchmeats'. Things like this sting me dearly... I cry like a little girl to no avail... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$225 by the first quarter.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

250 perhaps... but the first stop is down to 150... we have Wave 5 underway by year's end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home